Thursday 3 July 2014

Last nights trip to the cinema "22 Jump Street"

Hey,

I haven't been to the cinema in ages, so when my friend asked if I wanted to go with her and use her orange Wednesday code, I thought it might be time to get out of the house. We looked at the list of which they were showing and thought a good laugh would be the best thing to watch. I had already seen "21 Jump Street" which I loved, I was laughing so much and it was great to stare at Channing Tatum... He just dreamy. 
This film picks up where the other film finished, with the two main characters Janko (Channing Tatum) and Schmidt (Jonah Hill) going under cover to find out who is supplying drugs on campus at a college, therefore the boys are off to college! Yep instead of high school, they have been upgraded. 
Now this film doesn't take itself seriously... That's what makes it so funny. There are so many parts that make you laugh, from when the boys find the drugs, try and get into a frat house, (Tatum just climbs the building while Hill gets a rope to pull him up while he has a safety helmet on). There is more of Ice Cubes character in this film, and I think he's great... A perfect angry man in parts. 

This was a great film to pick to have a laugh with, I'd be quite happy to go see this again... Hopefully soon.

Enjoy your week,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment