Sunday 12 May 2013

Flowers - Funeral flowers for a friends Nan

Hi,

Recently my friend has some very sad news, her Nan fell ill and was unable to get better, she died while in hospital. It was a hard and difficult time for all the family, I tried to be there for my friend as much as i could. One main place where I was helpful, the flowers. My friend asked me to help and create the design they wanted for the funeral, I thought I'd share them with you all.
Loose Style Lettering.

Based Style Lettering. Ribbon edge. 

Natural Wooden Cross. 

On a sad occasion like a funeral, it's a time for everyone to say their last good byes, remember all the good times. I feel that flowers are the last gift you can give to someone, make something that they would of loved. I know most people would say "Send me the flowers before I die" which is true, but the flowers at the funeral are as much for the family as they are for the person who is now missing from our lives.
My friend loved the flowers for her Nan, and I was so pleased that the day went well for her and her family. 

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment