Friday 15 March 2013

Fashion Friday "Irregular Choice shoes"

Hello Friday!!

I didn't give you a fashion post last week, sorry. Therefore I decided to give you a post about shoes I love and really want!!! Irregular Choice is a fantastic British brand created by Dan Sullivan, he what to stand out from the crowd, and his shoes do that!!! They are very creative designs, with so many to chose from you will find it hard to pick the Perfect pair... So instead more than one pair might be required!!

There are so many to chose from, here's my picks:
"Fairies In A Jar"
£74.99
I love the ribbon detail on this design!! It does come if different colours, but this is so me.

"Can't Touch This" 
£79.99
Beautiful flower detail all over this design, a very vintage pattern. 
Also comes in more colours.

"Can't Touch This"
£79.99
The flower detail on the front is pretty, this design isn't to over the top that you could wear them every day. 

"Flopsy"
£99.99
I'm in LOVE with these shoes!! I saw them about a month ago on line, and have wanted them ever since. They come in two colours blue or black. However with their price tag, I need to save up some money for these beauty's. 

"Swings And Roundabouts"
£79.99
These would be great for the summer, let the air in around your feet. The bunny detail on the front is so cute!

"Tapetastic"
£69.99
These also come in a higher heel, a pretty design with the tape measure bow on the front.

"Skyline" 
£69.99
Love the design of these, I want to head to the nearest city to wear them.


Now I've shown you my favourite designs, I've just got to save up some money to buy a few pairs, then I can show them off. I know the next time I go to London I'll be back in their shop on Carnaby Street.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment