Sunday 5 August 2012

My cat shoes - Boohoo

Dear fashion loving friends,

When it comes to shoes, you always need that perfect pair to go with an outfit. Sometimes it heels, others times its wedge, but flats are perfect for most occasions. However it doesn't matter how pretty some shoes are if they aren't comfy then your feet will tell you about it later.
Last week while having a look on line at clothes I found these beauties on Boohoo.com:


Now I love animals so these shoes with cat faces on the front are so cute!! I had to have both colours as I couldn't decide between the two. On the black pair the face really shows up, however the Leopard print is pretty too!  They come in many different sizes 3-8 however half sizes aren't available. Suedette material, the faces are stitched on the front with the ears cut out helping them to show up more. These shoes are very comfy, can be worn with skinny jeans or a nice skirt or summer dress. There is a designer pair which many celebrities have been wearing, The Charlotte Olympia Kitty flats priced at £485. Now, I don't have that kind of money to spend on a pair of shoes, so my boohoo.com pairs were priced at £18 each so a much better price for me.

Can't wait to show off my new shoes!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment