Friday 26 April 2013

New shoes - Converse style from Primark

Afternoon,

I popped into town last week to buy my friends birthday present, while I was there I thought I'd have a look and see what I could find in Primark. I love this shop for cheap style, there is always plenty to find. I'm loving converse shoes at the mo, I've got a real pair that I brought in America which I love. But I can't afford to splash the cash on more pairs in all the colours... Therefore Primark have some great lookalikes.
I fell in love with these the moment I saw them, the zip design on the side and buckle at the back adds more to the style of the shoe. Also I'm a pink girl at heart so makes it even more girly. However I must say I am tempted to add diamonds to the front of the toes watch this space...

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment