Sunday 8 January 2012

Exercise

Dear exercise,
This year I know I need to be healthier and fitter, so therefore exercise and I need to be friends. I say this now, even though I enjoy sitting on my bum not doing much. So good bye to those days ( a small tear comes to my eye), as the hard work begins.
So far I've been on the wii fit, which tells me my ages is 20, not bad as I'm 22 woop! However playing the wii fit doesn't really get my heart rate going as I can take my time. Also I don't really have to leave the house or get changed out of my pjs.
Well tomorrow I start ballet classes after work. Now I started ballet when I was about 5. I always loved it, however when I was 15 I stopped, due to the fact I needed to get on with my school work and pass my exams. So tomorrow I'm excited but also have nerves. My ballet shoes are ready, let's get dancing!!

From Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment