Sunday 18 November 2012

Shopping - my new purchases

Dear shopping lovers,

Last Sunday I headed to the shops to find a few bits to update my winter wardrobe. I had a voucher for £10 off at Oasis, thanks to my favourite Magazine "Look". I was going to look at a new coat or a warm piece of clothing, however when a spotted this beauty across the shop I knew i had to have it!!
I love the black and brown together, which means
it can go with many different outfits!!
Also large enough to fit plenty inside.

I found a few Christmas presents while shopping, but I was really looking for a new pair of Boots, however the shop I wanted them from, they didn't have my size in stock (Sad face), so instead I looked them up online, little did I know they had a sale on them!!!
New Look Boots!!
 

I think I'm sorted for this week, however I know I'll find something else to buy soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment