Thursday 22 November 2012

Book review - Can you keep a Secret?

Hello,

Thought I'd share with you another book to enjoy. It's another Sophie Kinsella.

The Blurb reads:
Emma is like every girl in the world.
She has a few little secrets.
 
Secrets from her mother:
1. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to
Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs
watching Ben Hur.
 
...From her boyfriend:
2. I'm a size twelve. Not a size eight, like Connor thinks.
3. I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken
As in Barbie and Ken.
 
...From her colleagues:
4.When Artemis really annoys me, I feed her plant
orange juice. (Which is pretty much every day)
5. It was me who jammed the copier that time.
In fact, all the time.
 
...Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world:
6. My G string is hurting me.
7. I faked my maths GCSE grade on my CV.
8. I have no idea what NATO stands for.
Or even what it is...
 
Until she spills them all to a stranger on a plane.
At least, she thought he was a stranger...
 
 
Another brilliant read for you to get your teeth into, so much that you can relate to, when one person knows something you don't want to share with the world... however for Emma this stranger knows everything. A fun read that you won't want to put down.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment