Sunday 4 November 2012

Gig - The killers

For all you music lovers,

On Wednesday my friend and I went along to Birmingham LG Arena, to see The Killers!!! Now I was meant to go with another friend of mine however he was unable to make it so I asked another friend of mine and offered to buy part of her ticket for her birthday. (She was happy to take up this offer!)
We had our place in seated (We need to chill with work in the morning) with a good view of the stage. The support act was "Tegan Sara" who I haven't heard of before, but were good and got the crowd started. The Killers came out with a start about Halloween - Well it was 31st October - Asking if we wanted a trick or treat, then started right into Bones... Perfect for Halloween with the drummer dressed in a skeleton outfit!!
Brandon and the band were on top form, gives us hit after hit, with also many songs off of their new album "Battle Born" (Which I still need to acquire). These included their new singles "Runaways" and "Miss Atomic Bomb" which are such great tunes from the band. But of course the band from Las Vegas, played their main hits which had the whole crowd wanting more. I know when they played "Mr Brightside" I was singing at the top of my lungs!! (I felt sorry for everyone around me after). It was pure indie pleasure night for sure.
I'm so glad I got to see this band, and I'm hoping they will be at a festival next year... (Maybe Reading???)

Here's just a few pictures from the night, including my friend and I!!



Setting up the stage!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment