Wednesday 7 November 2012

Film review - Skyfall

Dear film lovers,

Last night at last I got to see the newest of the Bond films "Skyfall". My friends and I headed to our local cinema to catch this big screen blockbuster.

 
The film is 2 Hours 23 Minutes long, BUT it never felt like that! So much happening in this film to keep you glued to the screen and fixed in your seat. You are straight in on the action from the start of the film with James Bond in pursuit of the man he needs. We get to see a car chase too!!
I don't want to give to much away, but there are women, cars and plenty of fighting!! The gadgets aren't featured highly however with so much else going on you don't really miss them that much... Well that's my opinion. M played by Judi Dench gets a much bigger role in films, she isn't just standing at Head Quarters shouting the orders, but in no way is she in control in this film. Plenty of action to get your teeth into, with gun fights, car chases and explosion's, very thing you want from a Bond film. I do think this is one of the best Bond films ever made!!
 
Might have to head out to the cinema again to see this Bond film, because waiting for the DVD will just be too long.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. After Quantum of Solace, I thought this franchise was starting to die down a bit but thankfully, Skyfall brings it back with a look and style that harkens back to the old days, but also shoves some new things in there as well. Good review Lolly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I still haven't yet seen Quantum of Solace, but I've heard im not missing out.

      Delete