Monday 19 November 2012

Shoes - My new wedge Hi-top Trainers

Morning,

Just thought I'd give you a Monday morning post to start your week. Recently I've been looking at all the different hi-top trainers that are on sale in high street stores and online, there are plenty to choose from, also a selection of prices are available. I think they make a nice change from boots. I hunted high and low for the perfect pair for me, I came across a pair in Dorothy Perkins.

These have a great wedge to add extra height to my
outfit. I've been wearing them a lot recently and
they are really comfy!!
 
I looked them up online last night and they now are in the sale, so you can get them much cheaper!! (Always a plus).
 
 
Hope you enjoy your week, and find plenty of time to shop!!
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment