Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Moon - twilight saga book

Hiya,

Well we are in November and the weather is showing it!! Cold wet days, I'm wrapping up warm making sure I stay away from getting a nasty cold. However I've been waiting for November.... Finally the last of the Twilight films, "Breaking dawn part 2", hits cinemas in the UK on 16th November!! YES, I've already booked my ticket!! (Midnight showing...Again).
So with time to kill before I finally get to see this, I've been busy quickly reading through the whole set of books again, just so I'm fully excited for the film..... Yes I'm a bit crazy, but it makes me happy.

Therefore I've been reading New Moon, the second book in the set.




This is a lovely book, however it is sad in places, you see how Bella copes, or doesn't cope when Edward leaves her. To the outside world its normal teenager's breaking up, but for Bella her whole life has changed! I hate it when Edward leaves, a friend of mine who read this book said she kept reading waiting for Edward to return... She finally went to sleep when Alice returned to check on Bella.
In this book we get to met Jacob, who features highly in this novel (he did make appearance in Twilight), I love reading how his relationship builds with Bella, helping to bring her back.

My favourite part of this book is near then end... from the chapter "Verdict".


Now, I'm off, moving on to Eclipse. - My favourite of the books.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment