Thursday 15 November 2012

The Twilight Saga - The films

Hello everyone,

Over the past weeks I've been busy blogging about the Twilight books, as I've been reading them all before the release of the last film in the saga. Now I have also watched the films again, and FINALLY the day has come, tonight (which will be tomorrow by the time we get to see it) I will have seen the last film in the saga. I'm excited and sad... because I feeling like I've been waiting ages (Years) for this last film, but sad as i know once I've seen it there will be no more. However I do know all good things must come to an end. Therefore as I'm dying to see this last film, i going to see it just after midnight... Yes i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

When I get home after watching this film, I shall share my thoughts on how I think they have done portraying this film for page to screen... Remember its only my opinion, and i don't intend to give away the ending, as that would just spoil it for everyone.

Write to you all soon....

Love Lolly
xoxo

PS. I will post if I'm still

No comments:

Post a Comment