Wednesday 10 July 2013

I've been shopping...again!!

Hello all,

I popped into my local Matalan this week, mainly to change a top I'd already got, but ended up getting a few other bits too!! (I couldn't help myself... I knew I shouldn't of gone in there).
 Sorry in advance for the bad photo, i couldn't get the light right and was in a rush.
These are all pj tops, reduced to £3 each... perfect for these warm nights. 

I also got some new bra's, these are different as they have 
racer backs and are great for going under some tops
and hiding the straps! An £8 bargain.  

A lace racer back.

I really need to stay at home and not venture to the shops in the next few weeks... My wardrobe is struggling to take much more stuff!! haha... I also brought a few more bits on my shopping trip that I will share with you another time.

Love Lolly
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment