Tuesday 6 August 2013

I'm back!

Hello everyone,

My life has been a bit busy recently, with work, birthdays and overall life. I'm sorry I haven't posted since nearly a month! Dam, where does the time go? In the past month I've been up to lot, which some of it i will share with you in future post.
On the 1st August it was my birthday! I'm now 24... That crept up on me. However I did celebrate my birthday with nearly a week long celebrations! (I love my birthday) I went out for a girly evening one Saturday, meals out during the week with family and friends, and was also treated to afternoon tea out! Plus spent my birthday with my friend at a spa... was a restful day.

So just to let you know, "I'm back!" and ready to continue blog to you all.

Enjoy your week.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment