Saturday 31 March 2012

My wardrobe

Dear clothes lovers

Now most females my age love to shop and I'm no exception. Hitting the high street or the web looking for new clothes that I can wear for that special occasion (or just because its Tuesday) puts me in such a happy mood. I love it when I get to try on new clothes and put together a new outfit for a Saturday night, out with the girls. Now having plenty of clothes like most females do, it's the question of where to store them all. Now I'm 22 and still living at home, (yes, I cant afford to move out, maybe something to do with the amount of clothes I have) so I only really have my bedroom to sort all my stuff. Well I should store all my stuff in my room however it seems to have spread itself around the house and garage. Now, when it comes to clothes I do have my own wardrobe in my room, but I'm lucky to have a large walk-in cupboard at the end if the hallway outside of my room. This has become a second wardrobe over the years, shared with my mother. Lets just say you can see where my love of clothes comes from, as she has plenty too. This cupboard has become very filled. I have handbags, and shoes in here as wells as most of my dresses, jeans and jackets. My friends have become to understand why it takes me soooooooooooooooooooooo long to get ready. Mainly because I can't ever decide what to wear. Most of them come over and love looking through my wardrobe with me. I give them a little fashion show on what I should wear. (We might only be going to the cinema, but who knows who you might see there...Robert Pattinson, I wish! haha) I do love my collection of clothes, shoes and other accessories I have. The only other problem I have, other than what to wear each day, (I'm so glad my work has a uniform or it would take me all morning to decide what to wear), is when I've got to clean it out. Now, I do try about 4 to 6 different outfits on before I decide what I want to wear each day, it drives my family and friends crazy! (Well, if I'm not happy with what I'm wearing I'm not going to be happy when I'm out! Moody, springs to mind!) So cleaning out my wardrobe can take a couple of hours, (sometimes days) well I don't just have one to sort out. I end up with tops everywhere, where I've changed my mind. Also I don't get rid of many because I love them all, and you never know when you might need it. That event around the corner, where it might be perfect. Additionally, I don't like wearing the same thing twice out with the same people. Well I try and make it look different, its not too hard with the amount of clothes I have.
So this weekend I've given myself the task of sorting through these wardrobes! At the moment I know I own more than 60 dresses alone. ( I counted them one day!) I do need to get rid of some of these clothes to make space (maybe for new clothes *Big smile*). So I thought I'd write to you all so you can see how much hard work this really is! I'm only starting on the clothes, I'm not even going into shoes or bags. (I wanna go out tonight!)

SOOOOO please wish me luck! I'm just glad the sun isn't out today or it would never get done. AND I'm going to London next week so might do a spot of shopping ;-D

Enjoy your weekend people,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment