Sunday 1 April 2012

Book - I've got your number By Sophie Kinsella

Dear Girls

Do you want a new evening read for them quiet nights in? Well this might be the book for you!
Sophie Kinsella, (The author of The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic) has got a new book out, I've got your number.



This is an exciting new book from one of my favourite authors. I feel that her books are easy to read and always give you a little laugh with each of her characters. You contact with her characters in their strange situations. I find I can always put these books down and quickly get back in to the story, (however I don't find it easy to put a book down).
In this book our main character is Poppy, a girl who is about to get married to the man she loves, however close to her wedding she looses her engagement ring. It throws her into panic, also to make it worse her phone gets stolen. So when she finds a moblie phone in the bin and no one about to claim it, Poppy pockets it! Knowing she is doing the wrong thing she carries on anyway, just because she really need the phone. Though when the real owner of the phones get in touch, things start getting a bit complicated for Poppy.

Overall this is a fun story, one you could easily read on the beach on your summer holiday!

Enjoy,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment