Friday 29 March 2013

The Host -film review

Hello film lovers,
It's Good Friday, I love the fact I've got a day off so I could chill, that included heading to the cinema to see the new film based on the Stephenie Meyers novel "The Host". I've been waiting for this film to come out since I heard that they were thinking of making it!! I've read the book so was excited to see how they would create it, but also to fill the void which twilight has left, hehe.
I must say I'm very please with how they created it, kept very close to the story line of the book, show cased the story beautifully. Wanda is placed into Melanie's body to find the last pocket of humans alive, her job is to search though Melanie's memories to find them. I wondered how they would show the two voices talking in one head, but it sounds like an echo round the room, it felt like you were in the characters head with everything going on. They are bonded together for the love of the same people, but have to react fast when a seeker wants to know where the humans are, she only wants to change them, not save them. But the family Melanie knew don't trust Wanda, but feel she has taken over Melanie's body. You feel stuck with these characters wanting both to live, but with one body to share, it makes their feelings complicated.
Overall the love story makes its beautiful, with the world changing around, it's great to know love still exists.

Hope you enjoy it too.

Love lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment