Thursday 9 May 2013

book review - Lone Wolf

Hey,

Yes I've read another book by Jodi Picoult, I just can't help myself, she has so many books to enjoy that I'm working my way through them all. This past month I've been reading "Lone Wolf" a tale of a family.
The Blurb reads:
A compelling emotional drama of love and guilt that grips 
from the very first moments.

Luke Warren would sleep in the dirt if it meant he could 
be under the stars.

He lives by the laws of nature, and would surely want to 
die that way.

But Luke is in a coma, and his family must make an 
unbearable decision.

As tensions and secrets rise to the surface, the tragic accident which 
brought them back together against the odds could well tear Luke's 
family apart forever. 

They know Luke would not want to live like this.
But how can they choose to let him die? 

An absorbing read, which will have you turning the pages. You will be questioning which side is correct, to keep believing that he might wake up soon or one day in the future, or turn off his life support. This isn't a decision i would ever like to make, to be in this situation. In this tale, each family member has reasons, but the secrets over power everything for each of the characters. Things they know about their father and how each feels. This is a gripping story, a perfect distractions from your everyday life.

I hope you enjoy this book, I'm deciding which of Jodi Picoult's novels to read next.

Love Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment