Wednesday 8 May 2013

Paramore's New Album

Dear All,

I must say I had been waiting for April to arrive for a while, not just in the hope of better weather... which hasn't really arrived yet, but because I found out that one of my favorite bands and a new album out to enjoy!!! Paramore have released their fourth studio album self titled was released on the 9th April and hasn't disappointed me or other fans I know. Its good to have the band back after all the changes they have been through, but knowing they are still enjoying producing music for themselves and fans. Two singles have already been released from the album, "Now" and "Still In to You".
Myself, I've put the album straight into my car, with the music turned up loud so I can sing along to the songs. I haven't chosen a favorite yet... but i'm sure it won't take long. All want next is to know when they will be touring in the UK.... "Smiley face"



Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment