Saturday 18 May 2013

Last weeks Trip to the ZOO!!

Hiya Everyone,

When the sun was shining last week (We seem to have lost it now!), my friend and I planned a day out, but weren't sure where to go, then I had a brain wave, and thought of the Zoo. Locally to where I live we have two very good zoo, firstly Woburn Safair Park situated in Woburn, Bedfordshire, which you can drive round the main park of the Zoo seeing Lions, Monkeys and many more ( Not in the same encloser! haha). The other Zoo is Whipsnade Zoo located near Dunstable in Bedfordshire. This is very near Dunstable downs so has so great views, but is full of plenty of animals, including Lions, Tigers, and Rhinos. I love seeing all the animals, my favourite are the penguins! I think they are so cute.


I took plenty of pictures of my day. I loved the zoo and had perfect weather.

The question is where do I to go next?

Love lolly
xoxo





















No comments:

Post a Comment