Thursday 15 August 2013

A birthday gift

Hello,

At work it was a colleges birthday and he was turning the big "60" he didn't mind who knew, but what to get him from as all was difficult. Then I came across a great design, it was something that a friend had made for her brother, so i decided to use the same idea. Our delivery driver loves sweets so this was a perfect design and cheap to create.

All I need was:

  • An Old shoes box
  • Dried Oasis foam (I'm a florists so have loads of this stuff)
  • Tissue paper
  • Wrapping paper
  • Lolly Pops
I wrapped the shoe box first with the lid underneath, making sure all of the box is covered. Then i covered the dried oasis foam with the tissue paper so it can't be seen, I placed the the oasis inside the shoes box (It should just a bit bigger than the shoe box so it pops over the top). All you need to do next is add as many lolly pops as you want! I went for 60 to reflect the age. Add a sign to make the design personal! 

The materials 
The finished design

And he seemed very happy with his present! Seen him each day 
with a lolly pop. 

Enjoy your day,

Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment