Thursday 8 August 2013

My birthday Pamper day

Afternoon all,

My birthday was this time last week (1st) and I spent the day out with my friend having a pamper day at a local spa. Now I've never been to a spa before but I really wanted a chill out day, as before we had said about a theme park, but with so much going on in my life I felt i needed a break, which my friend was more than pleased with!
We booked in at Bannatyne spa in Milton Keynes, we went with a spa day offer on their website at £35, which give you a choice of Energising Facial, Swedish Back Neck and shoulder massage, or an Elemis Exfoliating body polish. Also use of all the facilities gym, any classes on offer, Poll, Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room. You take a book with you to chill by the indoor pool, while taking a break from the relaxing steam room. We had lunch just outside in a green house area, still in our white dressing gowns.
Overall this was a great chill out day, it can be a perfect gift for a loved one for their birthday too!

I just need to go back soon for another massage soon...

Love Lolly
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment