Friday 16 August 2013

A Hen Party of fun!!

Hellloooooo,

I've got a wedding to attend this weekend of a friend, but two weeks ago we had her Hen party at Bistro Live in Milton Keynes. Its a fun night out if you've got a birthday, a hen do, or something to celebrate! Our party went dressed up with the theme of "B" i think mainly to go with the B in Bistro Live but also so my friend wanted to dress up as a Bride. If you Google what to wear being with "B" it gives you many ideas, however I already had one in mind, I wanted to be a Ballerina. I always wanted to be one when i was little, and trained for many years, but life didn't lead that way, but for one night I was. I just needed a tutu! I brought a cheap one from a shop in town but decided with help from my mum to make it bigger, so she made another two to go under the main part to make it stand out more. I brought a leotard from New Look as they are still in fashion and easy to get hold of.

Overall it was a great night and such fun, you start the night with cocktails followed by a three course meal. After they clear the tables so you can get up and dance on the tables to a live band and a DJ. We just danced the night away!
The start of my tutu! The one in the main photo's below are the finished
design. 

The bride on the far right and two Bee's with moi in the middle. 

Moi with all the balloons I was allowed to take from the venue.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment