Thursday 14 November 2013

A quick hello

Hellooooo,

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who visit my little blog, I had over 150 people visit yesterday... Errr hello! That's the most I've every had, I though 60 last week was a big number!

I just wanted to write a little post to let you know I'm keeping track on all my views and thinking up many new post for you all, some based around Christmas as the days are now counting down. We've already got advent calendars at work, I'm waiting to open the first door so I can have some chocolate yummy! 

At the mo I've got my head back into a book, that I will share with you when I've finished. But I'm busy in my life, which I love! 

I hope the week treats you well, you've all only got Friday left till the weekend. 

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment