Tuesday 12 November 2013

Facebook shop "The ladybugs" in Bedfordshire

Hello,

I wanted to tell you about a little village hall open night I went to on Friday, it was set up by page on Facebook called the ladybugs. They sell handbags, jewellery and recently some home ware. I became aware of this page, due to the fact they stock in a local shop to me and I've got to know the two lady's that run the company (who are lovely). I've been lucky to buy many pieces from their stock already, so when they told me they were having an open night I wasn't going to miss out! I also took along my mum, nan and a close friend so they could all check out the beautiful pieces they sell. I also thought it was great time to find some Christmas presents!!! 

This was my choice of handbag. 
Has a little back zip. 
Plenty of room inside with a great extra long strap. 
This cute picture frame is for a Christmas present. 

I fell in love with this bracelet it's a different colour to what I normal pick, but will make a nice change to my colours. 

The charms on this necklace are so pretty, on a long chain means I can make it a feature on plain tops. 

Double necklace chain, with the cute heart detail. 
This bag is a great presents for my nan. 
It's got a long strap too!! 
This one I chose for my mum for Christmas. 


All their prices on the night started from £2, some bags were only £15! They had a great selection and I will be keeping an eye on their Facebook page for more of their lovely stock. 

Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment