Tuesday 11 March 2014

Birthday cards for March

Hey, 

This is just a quick one for you all, I made some cards last week and haven't shared them with you yet, therefore here they are :) 


This is for my mum for her birthday at the end if the month.
This is also for my mum, but for Mother's Day which is on 30th march this year.
These are for two big birthdays happening this month, a family member who is turning 50, and my old boss who is turning 70. Thought I'd better make more manly cards for them. 
The piggy card is for my God father as he loves pigs and the other one hasn't got a home yet, it might be added to and changed into a Father's Day card for June. 
Two small birthday cards for friends this month. 
Another two cute cards for birthdays... Yet undecided who will get which one. 
This one is a bit larger and such a cute way to say happy birthday. 
This is for a friend who loves baking... Her birthday is the 1st April but I put it in with the March Birthdays. 


I'm still planning more for next month when I get a day soon to have a full craft day.

Love Lolly
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment