Thursday 20 March 2014

Still feeling low but I'm glad I've got my friends

Hello,

I'm still not feeling quiet right, I'm missing my little bunny loads. It's so strange her not being around, I'm missing our cuddles. It will take me a while to get used to her not being here. 
I must say I'm very lucky though that I've got some very supportive friends, they haven been there for me while I'm feeling low. They have been texting me to see how I am, plus two of the girls I work with sent me some lovely flowers, with some chocolates. 
They sent me a lovely pink mixture, including tulips which I love. 
Plus chocolates and skittles. 

Another work friend gave me a gift today, it was something she said she had seen a while ago and it felt the perfect time for me to have it. (She had got it for my birthday later in the year)
It's a lovely necklace, which I've now named blossom after my bunny. It's all white which she was.


When times are hard, you need your friends to lean on and I'm very lucky that I have many good friend.


Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment