Thursday 7 May 2015

Book review - "Always the Bridesmaid" by Lindesy Kelk

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on my blog, and I really need to get back into it, as I've missed it so much. Well after reading this book I knew I had to share it with you. 
"Always the bridesmaid" is the fun new book by Lindsey Kelk, OUT TODAY 7th May. 


When you are asked to be your friends bridesmaid it's meant to an exciting time, but for Maddie who works as an events planner, she only want to help in little bits for her friend Lauren... Not plan the whole thing for her best friend but all within three months! Not asking for much, when she's turning into a bridezilla. Not only that her other bestfriend Sarah the news of a wedding isn't what she needs as she now getting divorced. 
Between dealing with her best friends she up for a promotion at work, one that she never thought she'd get, however the clients are far from easy, asking for pink bunny rabbits amongst other things. Oh yeah and the boss from hell, Maddie has got it all going on. Don't forget the new guy, Will, she has just meet, fall head over heels for him, even if he isn't telling her everything, plus his some what of a friend Tom has some interest in her, which Maddie isn't to sure about. 
Overall some craziness before a wedding is what you always need... Errr what could possibly go wrong, or in better words what could go right? 
I loved this book, it had me reading on into the early hours of the morning just to find out what happened next, I know you'll have trouble putting it down too.

To all you future bridesmaids... Hang in there!




I've only been a bridesmaid once, but have worked in the wedding industry for many years so know all the ins and outs.. It can get a bit crazy, so you need to just keep calm. 
Here's a photo of me being my friends bridesmaid last year at her wedding, I was lucky she wasn't a bridezilla.


Love Lolly
xoxo

Ps I was very lucky to get an advanced copy due to winning a compition. 
Thanks the W6 Team x



No comments:

Post a Comment