Sunday 31 May 2015

Hello June


Oh hello June, I've been waiting for you!!
Well this month I'm hoping for some sunshine, as well as some fun! I've got a few bits planned for this month, one of the main events is seeing The Foo Fighters at Wembley... One of my favourite bands, who I've already seen twice but so excited to see again, it's been two years too long. 
Therefore to keep myself excited and everyone else in the know, I'm sharing lyrics from their songs every day till I get to see them!! Ahhhhh (just a little excited) 

Here's today's song: 

Well, I've met the seventh son 
He came for everyone
The day he heard the lighting in the field 
I heard him clear his throat
A fork within the road 
That night the Tallacharchie took the wheel

I've been throwing knives
To see just where they land
Now my world is in your hands 

Send in the congregation
Open your eyes, step in the light
A jukebox generation 
Just as you were 


This song is "Congregation" from their 2014 album "Sonic Highways

So it's 19 days and counting... Eeeekkkk 


Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment