Thursday 7 May 2015

Use your Vote

Hello People of the UK,

Today is election day in the UK, we get to decide which of the political parties we want representing us as a nation to better our future and lead the county. Overall its a big decision to make, to some people they believe no matter what they do they will feel no difference.

I feel that it is a confusing time, and are myself unsure of who I will vote for till I'm in the booth casting my vote, BUT I know i do need to cast my vote. On facebook today I wrote to my fellow facebook friends, encouraging they to use their vote in some way today. I wrote:

"I know we are all different and have our own points of view. But no matter how you feel today Britain you get to make a choice, I won't tell you who to vote for but that you must make a vote. Do it for who you believe will make this country work best for the many not the few. 
If you feel like many that it won't matter, go to the polling station and put a massive cross through the paper work! Just exercise your right to VOTE! Many people across the world would love to be in the position you are today, but also many people in the past would also of loved to be able to VOTE. People died fighting for your right.
If you don't vote today, or even make an effort, don't moan that you Aren't happy with the out come, as you have a chance to make a difference. Don't get me wrong, i don't believe in everything the politicians are saying, and maybe they need to be managed better themselves, but with out your voice telling the country, no change will happen. 

SO TODAY, and only today go do this one thing... VOTE. 
It's the only change you get to make today."


I hope I've made a difference to someone today, and made them decide to go and place a vote today... If you haven't already, please go and vote.


Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment