Friday 22 May 2015

Friends 21st Birthday

Hey!!!
Last weekend it was a friends 21st birthday and she had a Hollywood glam theme party, with a movie playing in the back ground on a over screen projector, popcorn on the tables and a photo booth for us all to be crazy in. 
It was a fun night to let our hair down and be silly, taking to the dance floor and showing off some moves. 
Photo with the friends, birthday girl on the left. 

Here is a picture with my friend who came to the party with me, posing in the photo booth. I think by this time we had had a few drinks, but still looked glam. My dress (I'm on the right in this photo) looks navy but is actually a nice shade of green, I added a peak necklace, had silver shoes on and swept my hair to one side, curled. I love the clap a loader in my hands, so wish I could work with one for real, waiting to hear... ACTION, on set of a film.... Dreams. 

Anyway, I made a little present for my friend, as well as other bits I got her too. 
Here's my materials:
I've made something like this before, but knew my friend would enjoy the funnels of it all. 
21 lollies, for her to enjoy, then a sign just to remind her how old she has got (don't worry she's much younger than me!). 
This is a cute design and cost effective to create, a nice added present to add to the few bits id already got her. 

 Plus a card hand made... Show casing 21 as you only turn this once in your life, got to enjoy it while it lasts.

On to the next birthday,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment