Monday 6 July 2015

4 days left till Ed at Wembley

Good morning,

Oh yeah it's Monday... Most people don't want the weekend to end but for me it means there is only 4 days left till I get to see Ed Sheeran at Wembley!!!! Ahhhhh, I've got to get through the days till I see him perform. 

If you remember Ed played Glastonbury last year, I didn't get to see him live but I did watch it on tv with my nan, who enjoyed his singing too... I was tweeting while he was playing, and they ended up getting a mention on the tv after his set by Greg James!! Haha, was so funny at the time. Here the tweets:

It was fun finding these tweets last week on time hop, love remembering the past. 
Back to today's song,

U.N.I


Because if I was gonna go somewhere, I'd be there by now
And maybe I can let myself down
And I'm thinking I'm unaware, I keep my feet on the ground
And keep looking around to make sure I'm not the only one to feel low

Because if you want, I'll take you in my arms and keep you sheltered
From all that I've done wrong
And I know you'll say that I'm the only one
But I know God made another one of me to love you better than I ever will

'Cause you and I ended over U N I
And I said that's fine but you're the only one that knows I lied
You and I ended over U N I
And I said that's fine but you're the only one that knows I lied



We've all been through a break up, where on the outside we say we have moved on and are happy without the other. Only on the inside does the truth live....


See you soon Ed,

Love Lolly
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment