Saturday 4 July 2015

Only 6 days to go till Ed Sheeran

Hello,

I've working like crazy this week as I've started a new job, thats why this post is a bit late in the day. I'm still singing Ed's song while I'm working hard, and I've got another one of his songs to share with you.

The City

This city never sleeps
I hear the people walk by when it’s late
Sirens bleed through my windowsill
I can’t close my eyes
Don’t control what I’m into
And this tower is alive
The lights that blind keep me awake
Hood up and lace untied
The sleep fills my mind
Can't control what I’m into

London calls me a stranger, a traveller
This is now my home, my home

I’m burning on the back street
Stuck here sitting in the backseat
I’m blazing on the street
What I do isn’t up to you
If the city never sleeps
Then that makes two


Now I love, adore, London, i just enjoy wondering the city getting lost in life there. I've never lived there, but would love to for a short while, just to explore more. The city just holds so much, and this song reminds me of it every time i hear it. 

Under a week to go till I see Ed at Wembley... Ekkkk.


See you soon,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment