Wednesday 8 July 2015

only two days to go, nearly there Ed

Morning,

I'm awake early today, it's 6am as i write this. Maybe i should be getting ready for work, or doing some bits round the house. Instead I'm cuddled up in my bed with my lap top writing this for you to read. I fell asleep listening to music, one track is always Ed's as its calm, i just dream of his voice as i close my eyes.

Thinking out loud

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are



I just love this song and the video is beautiful, i want someone to dance with me to this song. just like in the video (don't worry we don't have to be as good as them.. wow).

Only two more days to go till i get to see Ed at Wembley, I'm trying to stay calm but I'm sooooooo excited!! It gonna be a day in London, followed by a night of Ed!! Eeeekkkk. 


Will see you Friday Ed, the date is set.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment