Saturday 18 July 2015

Ed sheeran at Wembley

Hey,
Yeah yeah, I know this is a week, late... Well life has been busy, like always. Anyway last week I went to see the amazing Ed Sheeran at Wembley on the Friday night. He didn't disappoint... One man ruled that stage, he took over Wembley. 
Ed had two amazing warm up acts, Foy Vance (who I don't know very well, but really enjoyed) and One Republic who I was excited to see as I love their music. They seem to be loving their time on the stage, and were getting the crowed crazy. 
Look at all the people!! 

After grabbing a few beer we were in our seats waiting for the main man to arrive. 

I quite far away so not the best photo, but boy did he own that stage.... Wembley was all for him. 
From song straight on to song, mixing up some of the album, telling the crowd tales, he knew how to perform. 






No comments:

Post a Comment