Friday 25 January 2013

Fashion - Berry Tones

Afternoon,

I've decided to make Friday's my Fashion Day, giving you this season Hottest trends and where to find it on the high street or online!

A hot trend for this season is "Berry Tones" a great winter warming colour.

Here's my selection of Berry tones:
New look - Dark Red Popcorn knit cap sleeve Dress
£22.99

New Look - Dark Red Embossed Scuba Skater Skirt
£16.99
Beautifully embossed textured skirt

Top Shop - Petite moto wine leigh Jeans 
£38.00

Top Shop - Knitted open stitch jumper
£26.00
This design has split sides.

Boohoo.com - Mae small Satchel
£18.00


Boohoo.com - Jade knitted fairisle leggings
£10.00

Dorothy Perkins - Berry Military Coat
£25.00

Boohoo.com - Lucy Bandeau with Trim
£15.00


Hope you have enjoyed my selection and can find many of your own. Let me know what you think, or what you've found too!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment