Friday 18 January 2013

Winter Fashion - Knitwear

Dear friends,

"The weather outside frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." - Well, the weather outside might not be what everyone wants at the moment, as we are all dreaming of the sunshine, however we've all got a few more months to wait before we might see some sunshine. Therefore I've been looking at different fashion web sites and high streets shops to find the perfect Knitwear to keep me warm in this cold spell. You don't just want to be warm, you want to look good too!! (Well I do)

Here's My Picks!

Dorothy Perkins - Navy Irregular Stripe Jumper 
£20.00
Also comes in Red, or Berry


New Look - Misumi Pink Rabbit Wearing Glasses Jumper  
£22.99
Also Available in Grey. This is an online order only.

Topshop - Knitted Hanging Cat Jumper
£40.00

River Island - Red New York Skyline Jacquard Jumper
£35.00

Forever 21 - I heart Malibu 
£18.75

Boohoo.com - Lois Geek Print Knit Sweater
£18.00
Also Available in Black, Cream, Magenta and Neon-Pink (As Shown) 

ASOS - Jumper with Noughts and Crosses 
Was £35.00 Now £17.50

There are so many different beautiful jumpers out there to make sure you look stylish in the cold weather. I'm feeling like I need to order more new jumpers now (I've already got two of the jumpers I've shown you) 

Hope you find the perfect one, or two or three for you!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment