Tuesday 8 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

Hello everyone!

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, the new year has been keeping me busy already. Straight into the new year, my friend and I went to the Theatre to see Milton Keynes Christmas Panto - Cinderella. Staring Louie Spence, this made my friend and I book our tickets. We are quite big fans of his, and find him very funny but also an incredible dancer. Of course I love dance so was excited to see him take to the stage in an acting role too! The cast were fantastic, with Anna Williamson (From Daybreak) as Cinderella, Kev Orkian (Comedy) as lovable buttons and Deniece Pearson (80's pop Icon) as Cinderella's Fairy Godmother. All held the attention of children and adults alike, with everyone singing and dancing away. Many jokes included, which gave you all a giggle. I hadn't been to a Panto in years, so this was perfect, but also finished off the Christmas season.



I've also been busy sorting out my wardrobe, which if you know me, is a tough task as it isn't little. I've got a collection of many bags, shoes, oh yeah plenty of dresses. Therefore I decided before I started shopping in the sales this year, I needed to clear out some of the old to make way for the new. I've got just a few black sacks full!! At the start of the year its always new to have a tidy up and feel fresh for the new year.

Speak to you soon,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment