Saturday 19 January 2013

Look Magazine

Dear Friends,

For Christmas I was given a Magazine subscription from a friend, the Magazine is Look. I love this Mag, and buy it nearly every Week, so getting this subscription was perfect for me!!
My first magazine arrived this week, just in time for me to sit down after doing some jobs and grab a cup of tea.
I love the mix of Fashion, Celebrities and real life. The fashion side shows whats hot, but also where to get it too!! What Celebrities are wearing and where to get it on the high street. I love finding top trends in fashion, but also beauty. Real life stories are in here too, helping learn from people who have been in that situation before you, be that work related, family or love life.
The celebrity gossip will also help make use you are up to date on who is dating whom!!

I can't wait for next weeks to arrive already. This is going to be a great year with them arriving weekly.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment