Wednesday 23 January 2013

My New iPhone cover

Hello,

I love my iPhone and always want it looking good, as it's one of my main accessories that I have on me. I've got a few different case, but I'm always on the look out for more. Last week I received a late Christmas present from a friend (Yeah, just a bit late but worth it). It was a very cute Bunny iPhone cover.
From the front you can see the large ears 
and behind an attachable tail, that also 
helps hold the phone up.


The tail is cute extra on the design. 
Fluffy texture too!

I've been showing this to friends and family who all love it too, and know its perfect for me!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your friend certainly knows how to pick presents! I’m sure your family and other friends would want a case like that for their iPhones. The bunny tail stand is absolutely a unique touch for an accessory! ^_^

    Venus Eckert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, all my work colleagues loved it too

      Delete