Saturday 8 August 2015

Day two of my birthday Weekend

Hey,

In my last post i told you it was my birthday last week and i went to Brighton, got to join in with Pride (Which was amazing) Well the next day after my friends and i were able to get out of our beds we popped into central Brighton for a spot of shopping, then had some cheeky tickets to see Brighton and Hove Albion play.
The game was a friendly against Europa League Holders Sevilla, a warm up match for the  new season that started yesterday (Which they won... Well done boys)
the girls and moi

enjoying our weekend

moi on the train taking a quick selfie

got told this was me.. haha

Lovely meal out in a local pub

Thought this looked like a pretty house

The AMEX stadium 

Our view of the match... as you can see there 
were plenty of seats

The match in full swing

My girl mates... one has never been to a footie match before

The team lists

A selfie of us all!

Oh and another

It was a beautiful day for the match



My mate wasn't too sure about the game... she doesn't
like football that much

Cassie and moi loving it


The attendance at the match... wasn't many but was a friendly 


Well done Brighton on their win!!

Us outside after the match looking all girly... wouldn't thought we'd been to watch 
footie. 

Oh and this is my brother asleep on the train....
he'd had a long day bless him.


Overall a fab weekend celebrating another birthday... I know I'm another year old but it doesn't make much of a difference, its just a number at the end of the day. 

Enjoy your weekend,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment