Sunday 30 August 2015

One week till foo fighters

Hey,

I'm on count down till I get to see the Foo Fighters, after their gig in June got cancelled I was so excited when I heard they would be doing another gig here in the UK, plus over joyed when I found out they were playing Milton Keynes Bowl, as its close to where I live. 

I've been listening to them loads since getting these tickets, which I love replaying their songs over and over again, I'm sorry to anyone who has to listen to me sing. 

I wanted to share some of their songs with you, and if you have seen some of my post on my blog before back in June when I was counting down to their gig at Wembley I though I'd do the same again, I'm gonna share some different songs from last time.

Holding my breath I waited and waited
How'd the simple life get so complicated?
Shoes to fill, secrets to spill down you

Deer in the headlights, spoke in the wheel
You want pretend I need for real
I'm taking it back, all my IOU's

You got a lot of nerve
Now show a little backbone why don't you




Back and Forth Taken from the album Wasting Light. 

I'm glad that Dave Grohl is feeling better that he up to performing for his fans. I know loads of people going either on the saturday or the sunday, we are all so excited to hear the band, but just to rock out.

So excited for next week....


Love Lolly
xoxo

Keep calm and listen to Foo Fighters  love Foos!

Rock on the week!! ahhhhhhhhhhh 

No comments:

Post a Comment