Sunday 16 August 2015

Last Sundays trip to the Circus

Evening,

Life has been a bit crazy at the mo, I might share it with you soon when I'm ready, for now I'll just share about the fun parts in my life.

Last weekend I took my cousins, 5 year old and 14 year old to the local garden centre Frosts to see The award winning John Lawson's Circus which was in town. I hope my cousins would enjoy it, i wasn't wrong. Even i was enjoying myself with everything that was going on, entertainment was suitable for children with some adult humour thrown in too. Its all human acts performing show casing their great talents. The ring master lead the show, creating a fun atmosphere getting everyone involved with the show.

                         Moi and my main man Logan

            Moi, Logan and my beautiful cousin Emily
               Got Logan a light saber... He loved it.
       Eating some love hearts and his said Cool Dude which he knows he is
    The next one said "I Love You" when i asked who he loved he said Laura.... Just a little cutie. 
    The high swinging girl on the Trapeze
   Never seen an act like this, loads of bubble tricks, I couldn't take my eyes off them.
    Balancing act, a full family who were amazing. 
The clown, Ring Master and my little cousin. 


When the circus is back in town I think Logan wants us to go again. 
I think my two cousins, Logan and Emily really enjoyed the circus, I love spending time with these two.  I love my family and wouldn't change them for the world, just wish i could spend more time with all of them. 



On the way home Logan got the map out, I think hes planning out next trip. 


Have a good week,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment