Saturday 5 September 2015

Craft days

Hey,

 I love having a day to create, and on Thursday this week i had a day off... It was well needed as i was feeling shattered after a busy fun week at work. I'm enjoying my job, but as it gets busier i felt i need a day to do not much, therefore films and crafts were the only thing on the cards. It was just what i needed... Love it.

Here's what i made:

An anniversary card for my friend which is in October.. But I thought I'd have it ready.

For my parents who on friday celebrated 33years of marriage together.

Actually made this one Tuesday morning for my little cousins birthday. 

Made a few weeks back for a friend who's mum passed away. 

A cute birthday card.

Made a cute scrabble tile necklace... This was the first one I made, then decided to make more. 

Not quite sure who they are for yet.. 
This one is for me though ☺️
Then made this, which has my initial on it... Something no one else will have. 

I love creating pretty bits, might give some of these as presents... I just wanna make more.


Enjoy your weekend, 

Love lolly
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment