Wednesday 2 September 2015

ONLY 4 DAYS TILL FOO FIGHTERS

Hey,


I had a long drive yesterday with my work colleges to a store a bit further out, so what did we do to keep us up beat? Played Foo Fighters in the car!!

Breathe for me from now on 
Breathe for me when I'm gone 
Burn out beyond 
Out beyond the sun 

Will you still remember 
There behind the skies 
Walking on the embers 
Standing in their light 

The hardest part is knowing 
Everything must die 
The hardest part is waiting here 
Waiting to collide 


Burn Away - Taken from the Album One By One.

I know i'm only days away from seeing the foo fighters at MK Bowl, i can't wait! I'm going with my friend, who i know are just as excited as me!!

Foo Fighters (24.08.12, 27.05.15): Foo Fighters (24.08.12, 27.05.15)

Enjoy your Wednesday

Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment