Tuesday 1 September 2015

Only 5 days to go till Foo Fighters

Hey,

This week is a busy one for me, not just with work, but hey i love my life busy, would rather fill it with fun than do nothing, at least i can say I'm never bored! So my count down till Foo's is continuing, now only 5 days... Here's the next song:

I went down, I fell, I fell so fast
Dropping like the grains in an hourglass
Never say forever cause nothing last
Dancing with the bones of my buried past

Never mind there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you

It's a shame we have to die my dear
No ones getting out of here, alive
This time




I do know this about life, be kind to one another, treat others as you want to be treat, i don't see the point in hate... As there is one thing for sure in this life, "No ones getting out of here, alive" - this line is the truest ever written... i think i just understand this song so much, as i do believe that you should never say forever, as nothing last, its just a feeling you have, but forever can be a life time, or just a minute... People its a feeling not a time period.

 DOA - Foo Fighters / Lettering / Alexia Haedo

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment