Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter

Dear people

So today is Easter Sunday. A special day in the Christian calender, the day that Jesus came back from the dead. I'm not totally religious, I do believe in God and Jesus. However I don't really understand it all or agree with everything, but I do believe people should be allowed to follow whatever religion they choose.

Anyway getting away from the religious side of things. This year I gave up chocolate and crisps for lent!! Don't worry I would also call myself crazy, so many people have already called me this when I tell them what I gave up for lent. I must admit, not eating chocolate is not easy for a girl who has a very sweet tooth! But some how I've done it! No chocolate all the time through lent! whoop!!! *Pat on the back for me* So today I can finally eat the chocolate that has been building up around the house. Today to me is like Christmas!!
So happy Easter to you all, finally I'm gonna leave you all so I can get back to my chocolate. Enjoy any eggs you got given.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment