Sunday 15 April 2012

Films

Hi people,

Today I went with friend to the cinema to see Cabin in the Woods. Now I'm not a person who would normally pick a horror film so I don't really know why I decided to go see this film, but I did. Sitting in the cinema before the film started I thought I had made a mistake. Now this film was a little confusing, cutting from the action to some guys who look they work in a big office of some sort. I don't want to spoilt it for anyone that wants to go see the film, but there are parts that do make you jump and parts where I had to hide as I really didn't wanna watch what would happen next. But over all the film was a little strange.

Now I do enjoy watching a good film, as I do make regular trips to the cinema with my friends. Mostly on a Wednesday so we can use Orange Wednesdays to make the trip a bit cheaper for my friends and I. I've seen plenty of films already this year. I believe, most of us enjoy going to the cinema to get lost in someone else world. To hear someone else's story. To see how other people deal with situations. We like to get lost in another world.

I love going to the cinema with my friends, hanging out, eating popcorn, chocolate and sweets. Mainly pigging out! We also love chatting about the characters, story lines and also the actors in the film.

The only question I have is what films should I see next??

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment