Tuesday 16 October 2012

ASOS Fashion Finder

Dear readers,

You might have already shopped on ASOS but have you used ASOS Fashion Finder? You can put together outfits to see what they look like as a whole. Its like taking your clothes with you to the shops, so you can match it with everything else you can find. I love making an outfit for any occasion, from a night at the theatre to a night on the town. You can see the prices of each item and where to find it on line to perchance - I love this part! Not just making your own outfits you can share them with others and also view what everyone else is loving!! I'm sure I'm going to find some new great outfit, and plenty of hidden gems. However I'm still getting the hang of it, but enjoying myself as I do.

Check it out: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/

Give it ago, and build up your fashion.


Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment